Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A different twist on the traditional deviled eggs.
- 12 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- Hard boil eggs.
- After peeling and cooling, halve eggs lengthwise.
- In bowl mash yolks with other ingredients and spoon equally into the 24 egg halves.
- Garnish tops with a bit of paprika or if you dare, a bit of cayenne.
- CORRECTED RECIPE -- REVERSED QUANTITY OF MAYO AND BLUE CHEESE.
I made this according to the instruction. I had to at least double the mayo and I feel that the blue cheese could be at least halved. So when I make it again and I will, I will put in no more that a 1/4 cup of blue cheese. I still gave it a 4, but would have given it a five if these changes were in place.
Rich ~ needed more mayo.
A very nice and different twist on the usual deviled eggs. Next time I will double or triple the the amount of hot sauce (but I like it hot).