Cucina Casalingo's Note:
"Hot sauce, blue cheese dressing and mozzarella cheese top cubed chicken and a pizza crust for this Buffalo lovers' must!"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- 2In a medium bowl combine the cubed chicken, melted butter and hot sauce. Mix well.
- 3Spread whole bottle of salad dressing over crust, then top with chicken mixture and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- 4Bake in preheated oven until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- 5Let set a few minutes before slicing, and serve.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Style Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 594.3
- Calories from Fat 473
- Total Fat 52.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 87.1 mg
- Sodium 1381.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 25.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust