Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
"Hot sauce, blue cheese dressing and mozzarella cheese top cubed chicken and a pizza crust for this Buffalo lovers' must!"
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl combine the cubed chicken, melted butter and hot sauce. Mix well.
- Spread whole bottle of salad dressing over crust, then top with chicken mixture and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Let set a few minutes before slicing, and serve.
WOW!!! Simpl,e but delicious! I admit I cut a few corners with this - I used shredded rotisserie chicken instead of chicken breasts and I used about 10 small pita breads as bases rather than 1 large pizza crust. I also used a blend of mozzarella and provolone cheeses. But the result was amazing - hubby couldn't stop eating until he looked like he would burst! Thanks for posting this!!!