Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great Saturday evening watching the game or a great movie type dish. It's like the best of both worlds, hot wings (kinda) and nachos!! yum!
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1⁄3 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (10 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or 2 cups monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- In bowl, toss chicken with Red Hot Sauce and butter. Layer chips, chicken mixture and cheese in baking dish.
- Bake nachos at 350°F for 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Mix sour cream and ranch dressing dollop on nachos (I always wanted to use the word dollop :o).
Very quick and easy. YUMMY!