Recipe by weekend cooker
A serving of these contains half the calories and two-thirds less fat than the same serving size of traditional buffalo wings
Top Review by Noo
It didn't long for these guys to disappear off plates...even the kids polished them off with no complaints.
Beautiful crisp crumb ( that even DH commented on) and moist tender chicken...delicious!
Made for 123 Hits.
- 4 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1⁄4 cup finely snipped parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2⁄3 cup bottled bleu cheese salad dressing
- 4 teaspoons water
- 2 -4 teaspoons bottled hot pepper sauce
- celery rib (for dipping)
- extra bleu cheese salad dressing (for dipping)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a shallow bowl, combine crushed cornflakes, parsley, and salt.
- Cut chicken breasts into strips 3/4 inches by 3 inches.
- In a bowl, combine the 2/3 cup blue cheese salad dressing, water and hot pepper sauce.
- Add chicken, and stir to coat.
- Roll chicken pieces individually in crumb mixture to coat.
- Place chicken strips in a single layer in two lightly greased 15x10x1 baking pans.
- Bake one pan at a time for 18-20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, and crumbs are golden.
- To serve, transfer chicken to a serving platter.
- Serve warm with celery sticks, and additional blue cheese dressing for dipping.