A serving of these contains half the calories and two-thirds less fat than the same serving size of traditional buffalo wings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a shallow bowl, combine crushed cornflakes, parsley, and salt.
- Cut chicken breasts into strips 3/4 inches by 3 inches.
- In a bowl, combine the 2/3 cup blue cheese salad dressing, water and hot pepper sauce.
- Add chicken, and stir to coat.
- Roll chicken pieces individually in crumb mixture to coat.
- Place chicken strips in a single layer in two lightly greased 15x10x1 baking pans.
- Bake one pan at a time for 18-20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, and crumbs are golden.
- To serve, transfer chicken to a serving platter.
- Serve warm with celery sticks, and additional blue cheese dressing for dipping.