1/5 Photos of Buffalo Style Chicken Fingers
1 hr 5 mins
weekend cooker's Note:
A serving of these contains half the calories and two-thirds less fat than the same serving size of traditional buffalo wings
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2In a shallow bowl, combine crushed cornflakes, parsley, and salt.
- 3Cut chicken breasts into strips 3/4 inches by 3 inches.
- 4In a bowl, combine the 2/3 cup blue cheese salad dressing, water and hot pepper sauce.
- 5Add chicken, and stir to coat.
- 6Roll chicken pieces individually in crumb mixture to coat.
- 7Place chicken strips in a single layer in two lightly greased 15x10x1 baking pans.
- 8Bake one pan at a time for 18-20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, and crumbs are golden.
- 9To serve, transfer chicken to a serving platter.
- 10Serve warm with celery sticks, and additional blue cheese dressing for dipping.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Style Chicken Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.6
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.3 mg
- Sodium 256.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 8.4 g