Recipe by **Kelly**
I love spicy, and this is just a fun way to enjoy the spicy of buffalo wings with beef! It's so quick and easy to make! I use bottled wing sauce and tortillas to satisfy a quick craving for spicy wings.
- 1 lb 95% lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup cayenne pepper sauce, for buffalo wings
- 1 cup lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 8 taco shells, or
- 8 flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is not pink, breaking up into small crumbles. Pour off drippings, if necessary. Stir in pepper sauce. Cook and stir 1 minute or until heated through.
- Meanwhile heat taco shells according to package directions.
- Evenly spoon beef mixture into taco shells or tortillas. Add lettuce; drizzle with dressing. Top evenly with carrot, celery and cilantro. Garnish with carrot and celery sticks or cilantro sprigs, if desired.