Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I love spicy, and this is just a fun way to enjoy the spicy of buffalo wings with beef! It's so quick and easy to make! I use bottled wing sauce and tortillas to satisfy a quick craving for spicy wings.
- 1 lb 95% lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup cayenne pepper sauce, for buffalo wings
- 1 cup lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 8 taco shells, or
- 8 flour tortillas
- Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is not pink, breaking up into small crumbles. Pour off drippings, if necessary. Stir in pepper sauce. Cook and stir 1 minute or until heated through.
- Meanwhile heat taco shells according to package directions.
- Evenly spoon beef mixture into taco shells or tortillas. Add lettuce; drizzle with dressing. Top evenly with carrot, celery and cilantro. Garnish with carrot and celery sticks or cilantro sprigs, if desired.
Ok, these tacos are pretty awesome. Spicy and full of flavor. I used crumbled blue cheese instead of blue cheese dressing. Next time I'm trying a burrito made this way!
I absolutelly LOVED this taco meat!!!!! I even said to my mom that I'm no longer making tacos with taco seasoning ever again. I cooked up 2 lbs. of lean ground chuck, then drained it and added 1/3 C. of the hot sauce. DELICIOUS! We topped our tacos as we would our regular tacos with lettuce, tomato and cheese. I even added more of the Frank's hot sauce to my tacos before eating. DH didn't think it to be too spicy, so we were good to go. I took the left-over taco meat and made a cold noodle salad out of it. Recipe to come on that one. Thanks **Kelly** for bringing us this wonderful recipe.