Recipe by pegasuslegend
These are first microwaved then baked and taste like chicken wings, the sauce is spicy and makes an excellant side dish
Top Review by iris5555
Oh man these were good. I omitted the cream cheese and used a Buffalo Blue Cheese Dressing. Wasn't sure what temperature to set the oven at so just threw them in at 375. That seemed to be just right.
- 4 baking potatoes (or more)
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing or 1⁄2 cup bleu cheese salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup chicken wing sauce
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cheese,dressing and wing sauce in a bowl beat till well blended and garlic powder.
- Slice the potatoes in a fan effect 3/4 through, put in the microwave for 10 minutes.
- In a pie plate or cookie sheet, put partially arrange potatoes on the baking sheet. Pour melted butter on each one.
- Pour sauce over each potatoes getting into the crevices of the slices.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or till brown and crispy looking.
- Serve immediately --
- optional serve with sour cream on top.