Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
These are first microwaved then baked and taste like chicken wings, the sauce is spicy and makes an excellant side dish
- 4 baking potatoes (or more)
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing or 1⁄2 cup bleu cheese salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup chicken wing sauce
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine cheese,dressing and wing sauce in a bowl beat till well blended and garlic powder.
- Slice the potatoes in a fan effect 3/4 through, put in the microwave for 10 minutes.
- In a pie plate or cookie sheet, put partially arrange potatoes on the baking sheet. Pour melted butter on each one.
- Pour sauce over each potatoes getting into the crevices of the slices.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or till brown and crispy looking.
- Serve immediately --
- optional serve with sour cream on top.
Oh man these were good. I omitted the cream cheese and used a Buffalo Blue Cheese Dressing. Wasn't sure what temperature to set the oven at so just threw them in at 375. That seemed to be just right.
EVEN BETTER WAY....omit cream cheese and wrap individually in tin foil to retain juices...oh so good even better then the chicken.
I have a favorite new way to have potatoes now!! This recipe is WONDERFUL! I love buffalo sauce, and I really LOVE Bleu cheese! This recipe is so good I really can't say enough about it! It was so,so easy to make and tasted devine.The cream cheese is a great addition to the sauce mix! Thanks for sharing this one! I will have this dish OFTEN! * Made for PAC.