These are first microwaved then baked and taste like chicken wings, the sauce is spicy and makes an excellant side dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cheese,dressing and wing sauce in a bowl beat till well blended and garlic powder.
- 2Slice the potatoes in a fan effect 3/4 through, put in the microwave for 10 minutes.
- 3In a pie plate or cookie sheet, put partially arrange potatoes on the baking sheet. Pour melted butter on each one.
- 4Pour sauce over each potatoes getting into the crevices of the slices.
- 5Bake for about 45 minutes or till brown and crispy looking.
- 6Serve immediately --
- 7optional serve with sour cream on top.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Style Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.1
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 300.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken wing sauce