This is Native Americans "beef stew" if you wanna called it that, It's very delicious and I think you would like it too, but finding buffalo meat might be a problem.
- Brown the buffalo cubes on high heat until seared about 3 minutes.
- Add 4 quarts of water, potatoes and carrots and boil until veggies are tender.
- Add stewed tomatoes and celery and barley cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from fire and place into baking dish.
- Bake at 425°F for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy.
- Note: This stew tastes really great--you can use elk or bear or even rabbit in place of buffalo.