Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Buffalo is very lean and a great choice for low fat meals (beef can be subsituted at a higher calorie/fat count). For WW on the flex plan one serving = 3 points. The 24 hour marinating time is not included in prep/cook times. Recipe source: Great Cooking Every Day
- In a 9 x 13- glass dish or bowl combine marinade ingredients (onion - nutmeg).
- Thread buffalo onto metal skewers.
- Place skewered buffalo in marinade, turning to coat, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Spray grill rack or broiler pan with Pam and then prepare grill or preheat broiler.
- Remove skewers from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill or broil skewers 5-inches from heat until done (3 minutes per side for medium-rare).
- Transfer skewers to platter or individual plates.
fantastic! I marinaded it overnight and it was so so tender. The spices were perfect for me. Next time i will use something like my mint raita as a dipping sauce for it.