Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Guys!! This is for you!! Like buffalo wings but, with mushrooms instead of the chicken wings. Excellent to top steaks with or something to snack on while watching football! If your like me and have a side burner on the grill, this is the perfect side dish to make while hanging out on the deck with a nice beverage! WARNING!! These are addicting, cook plenty!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 8 ounces pre-sliced mushrooms (Produce section, Blue tub)
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (Texas Pete)
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce (Moore's)
- garlic salt
- black pepper
- Start with butter in skillet at Med. heat. Bring to boil.
- Place mushrooms in butter and had a few pinches of Garlic Salt. Let shrooms simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Add about 6 dashes of hot sauce (depending on how spicy you like your food). Tip: I always start with about 4-6, then, taste test later and add more if needed. Stir in hot sauce in and let sit another 5-10 minutes.
- Add Wing Sauce. Start with 1/2 a cup and add accordingly. Just stir in, sprinkle with black pepper.
I made this to top our hamburgers tonight. It was fantastic! This is definitely something I'll be making often. I don't think I could eat them as a side, but they are perfect for burgers or steaks. Thanks for the great recipe!