1/1 Photo of Buffalo Shrimp
Almost like the chicken wings, only better because you use shrimp. Great fare for a get together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 5 tablespoons of melted butter, 1/2 cup of the pepper sauce and egg.
- 2Add garlic salt to bread crumbs.
- 3Dip shrimp in egg batter, then in bread crumbs.
- 4Heat oil in skillet, add shrimp and cook about 3 to 4 minutes on each side until just cooked through.
- 5Combine the 4 tablespoons of hot pepper sauce and the remaining 4 tablespoons of melted butter and warm over low heat.
- 6Place shrimp on serving platter and serve hot sauce and blue cheese dressing on the side for dipping.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (638 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.2
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 34.9 mg
- Sodium 313.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 2.5 g