Recipe by Marie
Almost like the chicken wings, only better because you use shrimp. Great fare for a get together.
Top Review by koala03
We did this recipe just like written and Im sorry to say it just didnt work. Breading burnt befor shimp was cooked and fell off. A total disaster we will not be making these shrimp again.
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 20 extra large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 5 tablespoons of melted butter, 1/2 cup of the pepper sauce and egg.
- Add garlic salt to bread crumbs.
- Dip shrimp in egg batter, then in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in skillet, add shrimp and cook about 3 to 4 minutes on each side until just cooked through.
- Combine the 4 tablespoons of hot pepper sauce and the remaining 4 tablespoons of melted butter and warm over low heat.
- Place shrimp on serving platter and serve hot sauce and blue cheese dressing on the side for dipping.