Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This dish got it's name because we used to make it with Buffalo brand tomato paste. That brand is no longer available but we still make this dish. If you can get Kielbasa brand sausage where you live, use it. It's the best.
- Slice sausage in 1/4 inch rounds.
- Saute sausage and onion together in a skillet until sausage is cooked through and onion is soft.
- Add the tomato paste and water.
- Cover and cook until thouroughly heated.
- Serve over white rice or on flour tortillas.