Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. This is the ultimate comfort food! It has all the flavor of your favorite game-day snack and plenty of creamy, gooey, cheese.
- 1⁄2 lb elbow macaroni
- 1⁄4 cup hot sauce
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 minced shallot
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- Drain pasta.
- While pasta is draining, return pot to stove top, melt butter, and sautee minced shallots for 2 minutes over medium-low heat.
- Add hot sauce and stir.
- Toss the cooked pasta back in and evenly coat with butter, hot sauce, and shallots.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- While the pasta is cooling, whisk together eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and Hidden Valley Original Ranch.
- Pour the mixture over the cooled pasta and add the shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Stir and combine everything evenly.
- Pour into a buttered 8x8 baking dish.
- Mix the grated parmesan and breadcrumbs together.
- Sprinkle an even layer over the top of the pasta.
- Garnish with a few splashes of hot sauce.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 min or until top is golden brown.