You can use any kind of fish you'd like!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Preheat oven to 450.
- 23. Mix mayo with hot sauce (preferably sriracha) and jalapeno juice until well combined.
- 33. Cut fish fillets into about four pieces each. Sprinkle each piece with salt and pepper then brush each piece with mayo mixture. Roll each piece in panko crumbs until well coated.
- 44. Spray broiling rack with cooking spray and place on a baking sheet. Place fish on rack and bake approximately 10-15 minutes.
- 55. While fish is baking, mix Ranch and buffalo sauce.
- 66. Spread buffalo Ranch on tortilla then add fish. Top with cheese and/or other toppings of your choice.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Ranch Fish Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 700.9
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 140.3 mg
- Sodium 1211.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 43.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
buffalo wing sauce