Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
You can use any kind of fish you'd like!
Make and share this Buffalo Ranch Fish Tacos recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon pickled jalapeno juice
- 6 white fish fillets
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon buffalo wing sauce
- flour tortilla
- 1. Preheat oven to 450.
- 3. Mix mayo with hot sauce (preferably sriracha) and jalapeno juice until well combined.
- 3. Cut fish fillets into about four pieces each. Sprinkle each piece with salt and pepper then brush each piece with mayo mixture. Roll each piece in panko crumbs until well coated.
- 4. Spray broiling rack with cooking spray and place on a baking sheet. Place fish on rack and bake approximately 10-15 minutes.
- 5. While fish is baking, mix Ranch and buffalo sauce.
- 6. Spread buffalo Ranch on tortilla then add fish. Top with cheese and/or other toppings of your choice.