- 1 (9 3/4 ounce) can chicken, drained
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup hot sauce (I like franks)
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 16 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes and stir after 12 minutes.
- Optional take a cup of cheese and mix it in the mixture when you stir after 12 minutes.
- Place back in oven for 8 minutes.
- Take remaining cheese and put it on top of the mixture and replace in oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- I usually double this recipe.