Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is the most wonderful dip I have ever tasted in my whole entire life!! No exaggeration! Try it, you will love it.
- 1 (9 3/4 ounce) can chicken, drained
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup hot sauce (I like franks)
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 16 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix all ingredients except cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes and stir after 12 minutes.
- Optional take a cup of cheese and mix it in the mixture when you stir after 12 minutes.
- Place back in oven for 8 minutes.
- Take remaining cheese and put it on top of the mixture and replace in oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- I usually double this recipe.
I have made this several times for my husband to take to poker games. It is a big hit and there are never left overs!
The dip was very good. I only used 8 oz. shredded cheese and used 1/2 cup hot sauce, but it was very tasty. I recommend eating it while it is very hot and serving it in a dish that can keep it hot. Once it started to cool it lost it's star power.
Yummmmm! I used Station (Not Ranch ;-) )dressing for the ranch dressing, cut the cheddar back to 8 oz but then added about 2 oz blue cheese. The blue cheese added a nice background flavor behind the heat of the hot sauce. I can't imagine this with *more* cheese than I used - and I'm a cheese-o-holic! I stirred 4 oz of cheddar and all the blue cheese in at the 12 minute mark then topped with the remaining 4 oz cheddar later. Ate with club crackers (I don't care for Fritos). Loved it! Thanks!