Recipe by lmspeck
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Saw many different recipes on the internet, but none had the combined ingredients that I chose. I love the flavor of a rotisserie chicken, which I thought added great flavor to the dip, and it was easy, since I purchased the cooked rotisserie chicken from my local grocery store. This is better than eating messy Buffalo Chicken Wings. This dip is great served on butter crackers, or tortilla chips.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup shallot, finely chopped
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2⁄3 cup hot sauce
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1⁄4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 whole rotisserie-cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup medium cheddar, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup gruyere cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet add the olive oil over medium heat. When the oil is heated then add in the finely chopped shallots and celery, and the ground black pepper. Saute for 5 minutes. Add the cream cheese, and cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from the heat, and add the hot sauce, Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing, plain greek yogurt, rotisserie chicken, cheddar cheese, and gruyere cheese. Mix well.
- Pour mixture in to a greased 9X13-inch pan, and place in a preheated 350 degree F. oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven, and sprinkle with the chopped chives and parmesan cheese. Let dish sit for 10 minutes before serving.