Only 4 ingredients! This is a spin-off from my Soy-Sesame Baked Tofu recipe that I made up. I recently discovered baked tofu, and I am enjoying trying different ways to flavor it. This could be some good game-day football food for vegetarians when everyone else is eating buffalo wings!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- 2Turn the tofu block onto its side. With a long knife, slice the tofu into 4 equal slices, so the slices are large and flat (they will be about 1/4-inch thick each).
- 3In a small bowl, mix the melted butter with the hot sauce, and brush the mixture over both sides of each slice of tofu. Be careful when turning the tofu over so that it doesn't tear too badly (if it does tear a little, it's okay).
- 4Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- 5Let the tofu sit and let the sauce sink in while the oven is preheating.
- 6Sprinkle the top of all 4 slices evenly with the ranch seasoning before putting in the oven.
- 7Bake for 35 minutes, turning once halfway through.
- 8You can cube these up and use them for salads, or dip them in ranch dressing for a snack.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo-Ranch Baked Tofu
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.6
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 223.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix