Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Posting for Super Bowl 2013!!!
Make and share this Buffalo Pretzels recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (10 ounce) bagmedium pretzel sticks or 1 (10 ounce) bagwhole wheat pretzel sticks
- 1 (1 ounce) packethidden valley original ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄3 cup frank's buffalo wing hot sauce
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir in the hot sauce until blended. Place the pretzel sticks in a large shallow roasting pan.
- Drizzle the butter mixture over the pretzels, tossing to mix well. Sprinkle the seasoning mix over the pretzels and bake for 15 minutes. Stir pretzels and continue to bake until crisp, about 15 minutes longer (The pretzels will crisp even more as they cool.)
- Store cooled pretzels in airtight containers for up to 2 weeks.