Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Found this one on the Lipton Recipe Secrets. I'm excited to try this one as I love spice! Putting it here for safe keeping.
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 1⁄3 cup Shedd Spread Country Crock
- 1 -2 tablespoon cayenne pepper sauce
- 4 medium baking potatoes, sliced lengthwise into wedges (about 2 lbs.)
- wish-bone chunky blue cheese dressing
- Preheat oven to 450°. In large plastic bag or bowl, add all ingredients except Dressing. Close bag and shake, or toss in bowl, until potatoes are evenly coated.
- In 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan, arrange potatoes; discard bag.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, 45 minutes or until potatoes are crisp. Serve with Wish-Bone Dressing.
This is wonderful!!! I have used this recipe for a couple decades now!!! I got the recipe from a cookbook and it called for the onion soup mix. However, my daughter just made this exact recipe last weekend and they were every bit as good!!!! Thanks for posting; now I don't have to remember which cookbook, which page, etc...Thanks!!!!