Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
These are so delicious! Easy to make and fairly inexpensive. It goes with so many things. Sometimes I will make these with chicken wings, but leave them plain(not with the heat, just a marinade) sort of role reversal!The onion soup mix usually comes 2-10oz.) envelopes per package.
- 1 (10 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 2 -4 tablespoons cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 lbs baking potatoes, sliced into wedges
- chunky blue cheese dressing
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- In 13x9-inch roasting pan, blend onion soup mix with margarine and pepper sauce. Add potatoes, stir to coat.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, for 45 minutes, , or until potatoes are crisp.
- Serve with dressing.
Very easy and very good. I cut the cayenne in half.