Recipe by flightnurse
I found this on the Hellmann's website and intend to try it. It looks good to me because we like all of the ingredients. I will probably try with canned or left over grilled chicken to save time. Try it and modify as you please!
- 1 lb red potatoes, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 lb cooked chicken, cut into bite-size pieces (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup peeled and chopped cucumber
Directions See How It's Made
- In 3-quart saucepan, cover potatoes with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and cool slightly.
- In serving bowl, toss potatoes with remaining ingredients. Serve chilled or at room temperature. Serve, if desired, on a bed of lettuce, garnished with celery leaves.