Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
These looked so yummy on her show. I love they used honey instead of butter for a more healthful version of a classic. Note --- These are SUPER hot! I love spicy food and they were a bit spicy for me. Cut down the hot sauce/add extra honey if you're looking for a more "mild" flavor. :)
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) Shake-n-Bake (recommended Shake 'N Bake Crispy Version)
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup light ranch salad dressing (can use blue cheese if you prefer)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice the chicken tenders into cubes. Place the coating mix into a large bowl and add cubed chicken. Toss so that all of the chicken is evenly coated. Place the coated chicken onto a sheet pan and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Three minutes before the chicken comes out of the oven, combine hot sauce and honey in a large bowl. Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken to the hot sauce and mix to ensure all the chicken is evenly coated with the sauce. Place on a platter with a small bowl of ranch and/or blue cheese dressing.
So yummy and so easy! We made these as recommended, no changes. A great alternative to our local wing joint. Served with onion rings. Thanks for sharing.