Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
From todays (1/29/13) Rachel Ray show. Serving number is a guesstimate as none was listed.
Make and share this Buffalo Pizza Pull Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Lightly butter a 9x5" nonstick loaf pan with parchment paper that overhangs the long sides of pan by 2 inches.
- Lightly flour a work surface and roll dough into a rectangle measuring roughly 12 inches tall x 20 inches long. Brush the dough with the hot sauce then sprinkle with the cheese, scallions and celery seeds.
- Cut the rectangle, width-wise into 5 equal strips. Stack the strips atop one another and then cut the strips into 6 little stacks of buffalo dough squares. Stack the squares against each other, place into the parchment lined loaf pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat up the melted butter and minced garlic until fragrant and slightly toasted.
- Remove the pan from the oven, brush the top of the loaf with the garlic butter and return it to the oven for another 30 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let bread rest for 10 minutes before turning it out using the parchment wings. Placing onto a platter and serve.
this was absolutely delicious! It was messy to make but well worth it. I watched the process on Rachael Ray and hers was not as messy a process when transferring to the pan. I used Franks brand hot sauce and made my own dough. I served it at my Super Bowl Party and it was gone by the end of the night. I also made ranch dressing for dipping. I'm making another one this week.