Prep 5 mins
Cook 16 mins
From Mrs. T's web site
- 1 (12 ounce) boxmrs. t's mini potato and cheddar pierogies
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup oil (if deep frying, see option below)
- 1⁄2 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- blue cheese dressing
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Combine oil, hot sauce and chili powder; toss with the pierogies. Coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and spread pierogies evenly on the baking sheet. Bake at 400ºF for 16 to 18 minutes or until pierogies are puffed and browned. For best results turn over once, halfway through bake time.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing, carrots and celery.
- Optional: Deep fry pierogies in 350ºF oil for 3 minutes or until golden brown, as directed on box.