Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Source: Mrs. T's Pierogies. You can use the frozen potato & cheese pierogies or the potato & onion pierogies. It was classified as an appetizer but I'll bet it could be a meal...lunch or supper. Haven't made these yet; just wanted to save the recipe for my daughter's southwestern boyfriend's next visit.
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 17 ounces potato & cheese pierogies (Mrs. T Frozen pierogies, 1 pkg)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine hot sauce, oil and chili powder. Add frozen pierogies; toss until well coated. Arrange on prepared baking sheet. Bake until golden and crisp, about 20 minutes, turning after 10 minutes.
- Serve with blue cheese salad dressing or salsa and celery sticks, if desired.