Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Tonight we had these withour dinner as a side/appetizer type thing. They went over very well! I think these would be just as good if you fried the pierogis and then tossed them with the sauce. This is adapted from a recipe by Sara Moulton.
- 5 tablespoons hot pepper sauce, i like franks
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 package frozen mrs. t's pierogi
- Mix the first 3 ingredients together.
- Toss the frozen pierogis with the sauce.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread the pierogis on the pan and bake at 400F for 20 minutes, turning once after 10 minutes. Serve with blue cheese dressing.
These are AWESOME! We used the mini pierogies and they worked wonderful! I also changed the cayenne pepper to garlic powder and it came out great! I will definitely make this again!
Very good snack. Simple and easy. Used some leftover pierogies I had cooked, and had in the fridge, and they got nice and dry/crispy. Will try from frozen another day. Used Daves Hurtin' Habenero Hot Sauce. Baked in a toaster oven at 400 for 10 minutes, flipped and baked another 10 minutes. Served with sour cream for a nice tangy cooling effect.
These are great! Love how the flavour of the perogies blend with the hot sauce. Easy but tasty to boot.