Recipe by Miss Erin C.
Tonight we had these withour dinner as a side/appetizer type thing. They went over very well! I think these would be just as good if you fried the pierogis and then tossed them with the sauce. This is adapted from a recipe by Sara Moulton.
Top Review by Chris.Thompson
These are AWESOME! We used the mini pierogies and they worked wonderful! I also changed the cayenne pepper to garlic powder and it came out great! I will definitely make this again!
- 5 tablespoons hot pepper sauce, i like franks
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 package frozen mrs. t's pierogi
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the first 3 ingredients together.
- Toss the frozen pierogis with the sauce.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread the pierogis on the pan and bake at 400F for 20 minutes, turning once after 10 minutes. Serve with blue cheese dressing.