Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This came from the Food Network website, recipe courtesy of Mrs. T's Pirogues
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 package frozen potatoe and roasted garlic pierogi
- bleu cheese salad dressing (optional)
- celery rib (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine hot sauce, oil, and chili powder.
- Add frozen pierogis.
- Toss until well coated.
- Arrange on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until golden and crisp, about 20-minutes, turning after 10-minutes.
- Serve with blue cheese and celery sticks, if desired.
I really enjoyed this recipe. Thank you :)
I love this recipe. It has become a regular and inexpensive dinner for me. I use the Texas Pete with Garlic hot sauce. I serve mine with a little lite sour cream for dipping to cool the burn. Thanks for the great recipe.