Another Buffalo infusion.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain the oysters. Mix the flour, corn meal and spices in a bowl, adding salt and pepper to taste. Dredge the oysters in the flour mixture to coat well.
- 2Meanwhile heat the vegetable oil to a depth of 1 inch in a large pan over medium high heat until it reaches 375°F Fry the oysters until golden brown, remove and drain on paper towels.
- 3Mix the mayonnaise and chipotle pepper until well combined. Heat the butter and Frank's Hot sauce just until butter is melted and well combined.
- 4Spread some mayonnaise mixture on both halves of the buns and spread some lettuce on the bottom half of the buns. Pour the hot sauce mixture into a bowl large enough to hold the oysters and add the oysters, tossing them to coat with the sauce.
- 5Divide the oysters equally amongst the buns and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Oyster Po' Boy
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.4
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 90.9 mg
- Sodium 1012.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 18.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: