Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Very good,..cook time depends on thickness and preference.
- 8 ounces buffalo, cut from tenderloin into 2 medallions
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces Jack Daniels Whiskey
- 1⁄4 cup reduced veal stock
- 2 teaspoons heavy cream
- salt & pepper
- In small skillet, melt butter until light brown.
- Reduce heat and saute medallions on both sides for 3-4 minutes or until done to your taste.
- Place medallions on preheated plate.
- Discard butter.
- Place skillet back on heat and deglaze with Jack Daniels.
- Immediately add veal stock and reduce to half over medium heat.
- Add cream, stir well and season to taste.
- Spoon sauce on plate and top with medallions.