1/1 Photo of Buffalo Meatloaf
1 hr 10 mins
Fabulous meatloaf with great flavour - I have been told it makes great sandwiches the next day but never have any left over to try it! Substitute ground beef and it is equally terrific. We will often make extra sauce and heat it in the microwave to serve on the side.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak breadcrumbs in milk until milk is absorbed.
- 2Beat eggs slightly, add in with breadcrumb mixture. Add ground meat, diced onion, salt, pepper and sage. Combine well.
- 3Grease loaf pan, pack mixture lightly into pan.
- 4Combine brown sugar, catsup, nutmeg and dry mustard for sauce and spread over top of loaf.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- 6Drain off any liquids (if any).
- 7Turn out of pan. Let sit for a few minutes, slice to serve.
Browse Our Top Wild Game Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Wild Game Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.6
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 109.3 mg
- Sodium 518.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 26.8 g