Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
This recipe is from the Lipton Recipe Secrets cookbook. Sounds yummy! Haven't tried it yet but will soon. Trying to lower the fat content so I have changed ingredients to suit that.
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets onion soup mix (not sure on the amount in envelope)
- 2 lbs extra lean ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup fat free blue cheese dressing
- 1⁄4 cup franks hot pepper sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- In 13X9 baking dish, shape into loaf.
- Bake uncovered 1 hour or until done.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.