1/2 Photos of Buffalo Meatballs & Gravy
Good comfort food. Another favorite for potlucks, always come home with an empty dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the first 6 ingredients. Mix well.
- 2Using a large scoop,( I use the pampered chef large scoop, it is 1 1/2 inches across).
- 3Scoop into balls and place on large jellyroll pan.
- 4Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- 5In a large skillet, combine the soup and flour.
- 6Cook over medium heat until thickened.
- 7Add cooked meatballs, and simmer 10 minutes.
- 8Serve over mashed potatoes, or egg noodles.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Meatballs & Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.4
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 102.5 mg
- Sodium 684.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 29.4 g