Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Good comfort food. Another favorite for potlucks, always come home with an empty dish.
Make and share this Buffalo Meatballs & Gravy recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the first 6 ingredients. Mix well.
- Using a large scoop,( I use the pampered chef large scoop, it is 1 1/2 inches across).
- Scoop into balls and place on large jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- In a large skillet, combine the soup and flour.
- Cook over medium heat until thickened.
- Add cooked meatballs, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Serve over mashed potatoes, or egg noodles.
Substituted Italian sausage for buffalo meat. Not much buffalo here in Fla! Turned out great and served over wide egg noodles. I had to make additional gravy because of the amount of noodles used (12oz.).