Recipe by Toadi
Good comfort food. Another favorite for potlucks, always come home with an empty dish.
Top Review by baltisraul
Substituted Italian sausage for buffalo meat. Not much buffalo here in Fla! Turned out great and served over wide egg noodles. I had to make additional gravy because of the amount of noodles used (12oz.).
- 1 lb ground buffalo meat
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup Ritz cracker, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 10 3⁄4 ounces beefy mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 6 ingredients. Mix well.
- Using a large scoop,( I use the pampered chef large scoop, it is 1 1/2 inches across).
- Scoop into balls and place on large jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- In a large skillet, combine the soup and flour.
- Cook over medium heat until thickened.
- Add cooked meatballs, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Serve over mashed potatoes, or egg noodles.