Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
The family recipe for meatballs made with ground buffalo (bison).
Make and share this Buffalo Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine thoroughly all ingredients except water. Add water a little at a time until creamy texture is achieved.
- Form meat mixture into 16 equal balls.
- Place on broiling pan, spacing evenly.
- Place pan on middle rack in oven.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes, turning once towards the end. May need a few additional minutes, depending on individual oven.
My wife made me this recipe for me one night, after I had been stuck in horrible traffic coming back from work. My initial response was, lets just make pasta with meat sauce, but she surprised me with this amazing recipe that while delicious actually is quite easy and quick to make. Deliciously balanced with just the right amount of salt from the cheese! We've made it 3 times a this point and will be making it again tonight. My wife adds rosemary from our garden which enriches the flavors even more. It also is great to make on the weekend and heat up later in the week! Highly recommend this recipe.
Success!! I love how easy this recipe is. I added 1/4 cup of finely diced onions which added nice flavor. Thanks for posting.
These had a very nice flavor, they were almost too rich. Very tasty in a pasta sauce over noodles.