Recipe by oceana1010
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Satisfy your buffalo craving with this twist on crispy hash browns. Make it as spicy as you choose by using hotter or milder buffalo sauce. The crisp lettuce and creamy blue cheese give it a nice, cool finish!
- 566.99 g package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 78.07 ml buffalo wing sauce
- 118.29 ml blue cheese, crumbled
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 8 leaf green leaf lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns with buffalo sauce in a bowl and toss until potatoes are fully coated.
- Spread potato and buffalo sauce mixture evenly on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until potatoes become crispy.
- Divide potatoes evenly amongst the 8 tortilla shells.
- Top each with a lettuce leaf and about 1 Tbsp of crumbled blue cheese.