Recipe by KLBoyle
This is my version of the Buffalo Fries served at the Tommyknocker Brewery in Idaho Springs, CO. They are sooo good! This recipe can easily be doubled or scaled down for one. I like my fries drenched in the hot sauce and blue cheese, by all means don't add as much as is called for if you prefer. Enjoy!
- 15 ounces ore ida country style frozen french fries (or your favorite frozen french fries)
- 1⁄2 cup hot sauce (I use Lousiana brand hot sauce)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 3 ounces blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing (for dipping)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake french fries according to package directions.
- In a small saucepan combine hot sauce, vinegar and butter on med. heat until butter is melted and well combined.
- When fries are done, transfer to platter and drizzle with hot sauce.
- Crumble blue cheese all over fries and pop back in the oven for a second so the cheese can melt just slightly and stick to the fries.
- Serve with Ranch dressing for dipping if desired.