Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
My whole family loves these things, even the kids. Its not super easy to prepare but not all that difficult either. Great for Superbowl Sunday. Enjoy!
- 6 lbs chicken wings, plain & unbreaded
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups frank's louisiana hot sauce
- 4 (5/8 ounce) packages Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry basil
- Fry wingers.
- Melt butter & stir in remaining ingredients.
- Coat cooked wingers with sauce & bake 10 minutes at 350°F
- Serve with celery and carrot sticks along with ranch dressing.