Prep 2 hrs
Cook 10 mins
Makes enough to feed an army! And don't let the name fool you, these are delicious.
- 2 cups butter or 2 cups margarine
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 4 cups flour
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 cups uncooked oatmeal
- 3 cups corn flakes, lightly crushed
- 1 cup coconut
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (6 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- Blend butter, eggs, sugars and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
- In another bowl mix together flour, baking powder, and baking soda; then blend these into the egg/sugar mixture.
- One at a time, add the oatmeal, cornflakes, nuts, coconut, and chips, stirring frequently to make sure all are blended.
- Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drop by tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Thanks! I lost this recipe and knew I would probably find it here. I also used Rice Krispies.........use a 1/4 measuring cup or 4 oz. ice cream scoop and they will make a good size cookie and you will be done allot sooner. My boy's loved these and had no problem eating the whole cookie.
I'm not sure but I think this made about 3 MILLION cookies! These were very good and a recipe I had been looking for. A lady at church nearly took me down when I came in with them and she begged for the recipe too! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING!
Very tasty . Just tried these today and found them to be quite good. We did not have cornflakes so we used Rice Krispies and it turned out just fine. Also have the sugar we used was splenda and still had that great taste. Thanks for posting this recipe and i know we shall try it again.