2 hrs 10 mins
Makes enough to feed an army! And don't let the name fool you, these are delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups butter or 2 cups margarine
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 4 cups flour
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 cups uncooked oatmeal
- 3 cups corn flakes, lightly crushed
- 1 cup coconut
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (6 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1Blend butter, eggs, sugars and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
- 2In another bowl mix together flour, baking powder, and baking soda; then blend these into the egg/sugar mixture.
- 3One at a time, add the oatmeal, cornflakes, nuts, coconut, and chips, stirring frequently to make sure all are blended.
- 4Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- 5Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 6Drop by tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chips
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 72
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.3
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 25.4 mg
- Sodium 99.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 1.9 g