Recipe by BigHeart
Makes enough to feed an army! And don't let the name fool you, these are delicious.
Top Review by Kasia#3
Thanks! I lost this recipe and knew I would probably find it here. I also used Rice Krispies.........use a 1/4 measuring cup or 4 oz. ice cream scoop and they will make a good size cookie and you will be done allot sooner. My boy's loved these and had no problem eating the whole cookie.
- 2 cups butter or 2 cups margarine
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 4 cups flour
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 cups uncooked oatmeal
- 3 cups corn flakes, lightly crushed
- 1 cup coconut
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (6 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend butter, eggs, sugars and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
- In another bowl mix together flour, baking powder, and baking soda; then blend these into the egg/sugar mixture.
- One at a time, add the oatmeal, cornflakes, nuts, coconut, and chips, stirring frequently to make sure all are blended.
- Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drop by tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.