- 1⁄2 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted or 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 4 large sweet onions, cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together pepper sauce, butter, chili sauce and chili powder in medium bowl until blended.
- Brush on onion slices.
- Place onions on grid.
- Grill over medium-high coals 10 miutes or until tender, turning and basting often with the chili mixture.
- Serve warm.