Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Very low fat, with decent fiber, and best of all REALLY Yummy : )
- 2 lbs ground buffalo meat
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 liter V8 vegetable juice (or similar)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder, to taste
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped
- brown the buffalo in pot with onions.
- add V8 juice and other veggies and seasonings.
- Simmer for at least an hour for all flavours to meld.
- Serve with fresh bread and salad.
This is very good chili! I did find this is on the less "chunky", it has a lot of liquid in it. I will definatly make it again and maybe add some kidney beans to chunk it up and maybe double the chili powder ( i love chili powder). Thanks for posting! I made this for a Bargain Basement Tag.