Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
I came up with this wrap after eating at Jersey Mike's with my son. We both REALLY liked their buffalo chicken wraps. These are super easy to make at home and travel really well. We made them while on a week long camping trip with the family. **Prep time includes marinating time**
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 9 ounces grilled chicken breast strips, pre-cooked
- 9 tablespoons hot sauce (Frank's Red Hot is my favorite for this)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces provolone cheese, shredded
- 8 slices tomatoes
- 2 cups salad greens
- 4 tablespoons blue cheese dressing
- Melt butter. Mix butter and hot sauce in quart sized freezer bag or plastic container. Add in chicken and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Place cheese and chicken on tortilla and warm on camp stove if desired. (A lightly greased piece of tin foil works well for this and saves clean up). Can assemble cold as well since chicken is precooked.
- Place lettuce and tomato on tortilla and top with dressing.
- Wrap like a burrito. Ends in first, and then sides.
- Enjoy with a piece of fresh fruit and a glass of water or tea for a satisfying lunch.