Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great for lunches!
- 2 tablespoons Frank's red hot sauce (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 4 flour tortillas (8-inch )
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- In a bowl, whisk together Franks®, 2 tablespoons of vinegar and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken tenders and cook 3-4 minutes per side.
- Remove chicken from skillet and drain on paper towels.
- Add chicken to hot sauce mixture and toss to coat well.
- In a separate bowl, mix the mayonnaise, yogurt, pepper and 1 tablespoon vinegar.
- Stir in cheese.
- Lay tortillas on separate plates.
- Spread blue cheese mixture evenly on each tortilla.
- Top with 1/4 of the chicken on each tortilla.
- Top each with lettuce, celery and tomatoes.
- Drizzle any remaining sauce from pan on top of each wrap.
- Roll up sandwich into wrap and serve.