- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 8 flour tortillas, warmed (10 inches)
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, bring chicken and 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Remove from the heat and cool slightly.
- Shred chicken.
- Place a lettuce leaf on each tortilla and spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down the center.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing and remaining buffalo wing sauce and roll up.