Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My family loves buffalo chicken. Made this a lunch and everyone enjoyed it.
Make and share this Buffalo Chicken Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- In a skillet, bring chicken and 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Remove from the heat and cool slightly.
- Shred chicken.
- Place a lettuce leaf on each tortilla and spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down the center.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing and remaining buffalo wing sauce and roll up.
I reduced this to 2 servings and added some shredded cheddar cheese as that is what DS requested. Served the dressing on the side. He loved it. Thanks.
YUMMY!!!!! I made my own ranch dressing since I don't mix dairy with meat, and I was a bit overenthusiastic with the buffalo wing sauce in the wrap so it was pretty drippy and messy but it was DELICIOUS!! Definitely making again. Maybe next time I'll add all that buffalo wing sauce into the dressing first, and then drizzle (in my case heap) it on the chicken. Thanks for a great keeper recipe!