My family loves buffalo chicken. Made this a lunch and everyone enjoyed it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, bring chicken and 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- 3Remove from the heat and cool slightly.
- 4Shred chicken.
- 5Place a lettuce leaf on each tortilla and spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down the center.
- 6Drizzle with ranch dressing and remaining buffalo wing sauce and roll up.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.1
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 53.4 mg
- Sodium 398.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 22.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
buffalo wing sauce