Prep 12 mins
Cook 15 mins
Superb for lunch or dinner!
- 9 1⁄2 ounces frozen buffalo flavored breaded chicken tenders
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup fat free ranch dressing or 1⁄4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into long thin strips
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- Bake chicken according to package directions.
- Spread each tortilla with 1 tbsp of dressing, then place 1/2 cup spinach leaves and some zucchini strips down the center.
- Add 2-3 chicken strips on top, sprinkle with cheese and roll it up. Slice diagonally in half.
- Serve with extra dressing mixed with a little hot sauce or store bought buffalo sauce.
- Hearty enough to be served on it's own!