Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Superb for lunch or dinner!
Make and share this Buffalo Chicken Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- Bake chicken according to package directions.
- Spread each tortilla with 1 tbsp of dressing, then place 1/2 cup spinach leaves and some zucchini strips down the center.
- Add 2-3 chicken strips on top, sprinkle with cheese and roll it up. Slice diagonally in half.
- Serve with extra dressing mixed with a little hot sauce or store bought buffalo sauce.
- Hearty enough to be served on it's own!