Hope you enjoy as much as we do!
Make and share this Buffalo Chicken Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup hot sauce (we use Franks)
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 4 tortillas (10-inch , flour or spinach)
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2⁄3 cup tomato, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup bleu cheese salad dressing
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper.
- Place buttermilk in another in another shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in buttermilk, then roll in flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil for 8-10 minutes or until juiced run clear. Drain on paper towels; cut into strips.
- In a bowl, combine hot sauce and butter.
- Dip chicken strips into mixture , coating both sides.
- Place chicken in the center of each tortilla . Layer with lettuce, cheese and tomatoes; drizzle with salad dressing.
- Bring up sides of tortillas; secure with toothpick if desired.
- Eat and enjoy!
YUM! I made this tonight, it was soooo good. I used Franks Buffalo Sauce, and used ranch dressing instead of the blue cheese. (personal preference) Will definitely make this again! Thanks!
My husband and I both love this!
My husband loves buffalo chicken so I made this for him. He really enjoyed it! The only thing we didn't add was the lettuce and tomato.
The rest of us dredged the cooked chicken in Sweet Baby Ray's and found it equally as delicious!
Thanks for a great recipe.