1/1 Photo of Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Hope you enjoy as much as we do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (we use Franks)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 tortillas (10-inch , flour or spinach)
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup bleu cheese salad dressing
- 1In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper.
- 2Place buttermilk in another in another shallow bowl.
- 3Dip chicken in buttermilk, then roll in flour mixture.
- 4In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil for 8-10 minutes or until juiced run clear. Drain on paper towels; cut into strips.
- 5In a bowl, combine hot sauce and butter.
- 6Dip chicken strips into mixture , coating both sides.
- 7Place chicken in the center of each tortilla . Layer with lettuce, cheese and tomatoes; drizzle with salad dressing.
- 8Bring up sides of tortillas; secure with toothpick if desired.
- 9Eat and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (445 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1332.2
- Calories from Fat 902
- Total Fat 100.2 g
- Saturated Fat 25.0 g
- Cholesterol 146.4 mg
- Sodium 2250.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 43.2 g